- Pearls of Istria in Croatia
- Route du Vin in the Alsace
- Castles, Beer & Wine along the Main New!
- Cycling Paradise in the Carinthian Lakes
- Gruyères & Lake Genèva
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella New!
- Appenzellerland & Lake Constance
- Austrian Wine & the best of the Danube
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Tuscany’s Treasures
- Ludwig’s Versailles & Mozart’s Salzburg
- Bavarian Lakes & Austria's Tyrol
Welcome To BSpoke Cycling & Walking Holidays Where A Rest Is As Good As An Adventure
We think the best way to explore some of Europe’s most beautiful spots is in the saddle - or on your feet. It’s about feeling the wind in your hair, whether that’s freewheeling down a lovely, long descent, or taking in the epic view at the top of a mountain. But there’s more to life than getting your heart rate up, which is why BSpoke cycling and walking holidays can be as restful as they are adventurous.