- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
An Amble through the Allgäu
This tour is currently not running in 2016...
For a similar walking experience, why not try:
-Tyrolean Treats in Austria
-Walking the Wettersteins in Germany
A hidden gem tucked away in Bavaria’s south-west corner, the Allgäu offers walkers stunning alpine vistas, exquisite villages and striking fairytale castles. Enjoy warm hospitality as you meander, indulge in delicious Bavarian food, and browse stylish boutique shops, before heading off the beaten track to experience sublime natural beauty.
What not to miss
- The view of Neuschwanstein castle from the Marienbrücke
- Tannheimer Tal – one of Austria’s most beautiful valleys
- The ‘Romantic Menu’ at The Sonne, Bad Hindelang
- Picnicking in the lush Vils Valley
- 3 and 4 star accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed