- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Alsace and The Rhine Valley
Prices start from £825 per person
A journey not just through France, but Switzerland and Germany too - this wine-drenched tour of the Alsace and Rhine Valley features stunning scenery all the way - from the Black Forest and the Vosges Mountains to brightly coloured historic towns scattered along the famous Alsace wine route. And of course, fabulous cuisine and superb local wine will fuel you every pedal of the way.
What not to miss
- Sampling local wines such as Riesling and Pinot Gris
- Enjoying Alsatian cuisine such as Choucroute and Tarte Flambee
- Colmar's picturesque old town known as 'Little Venice'
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner