- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Route du Vin in the Alsace - Short Break
Pedalling along the pretty lanes that meander through vineyards and fields of sunflowers along the famous Alsace wine road will work up an appetite for the region’s distinctive cuisine a thirst for some of the world’s finest wines. Fortunately, Michelin-starred restaurants and rustic wine bars are en route...
What not to miss
- A trip to the gorgeous little village of Riquewihr
- Sampling some Riesling - dry as a bone and wonderfully complex
- Re-fuelling on Choucroute à l’Alsacienne (sauergraut and sausages) at Caveau St Pierre, Colmar
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request