- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Charming Amalfi Coast
The Amalfi Coast is Italy’s most iconic coastline, with a beautiful combination of picturesque coastal towns, crystal clear waters and dramatic mountains, all wrapped up in an abundance of both culture and nature. It can be typically Mediterranean with intoxicating with its wild herbs, thyme, rosemary and mastic trees, or almost Alpine with lush green meadows and bare rocks. Not to mention the man made beauty in between. The charming little churches, ruins of castles and old farmhouses can be found everywhere… The Costiera Amalfitana is one of Europe’s most scenic and dramatic stretch of coastline, and the best thing is, everything can be discovered on foot.
What not to miss
- The ancient ruins of Pompeii that sit in the looming shadow of Mount Vesuvius
- The charming bright villages dotted along the coast including Amalfi, Ravello and Praiano
- Taking time to admire the absolutely incredible views across the Bay of Naples
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Route maps and instructions
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner