- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges
With reference to the wonderfully flat cycle routes, this tour starts in Amsterdam and winds in a southwesterly direction through Holland down into Belgium. The holiday will take you through the charming towns of Gouda, Dordecht, Vlissingen and Damme before reaching the Pearl of Flanders, Bruges. In between, you will pass through nature reserves, picturesque countryside and alongside sand dunes. This route is also available in reverse.
What not to miss
- The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Sampling the regional speciality of mussels and frites in Vlissingen washed down with Belgian beer
- Visiting the 19 windmills at Kinderdijk, an UNESCO World Heritage site
- Climb the 83 metres high Belfort tower and admire the incredible views surrounding Bruges
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Luggage Transfers
- Bikes and panniers
- City Taxes
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance whenever needed
- Bike breakdown pass
- Electric bikes, child seats, child trailer, followme-tandems, tandems
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner