- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Appenzellerland & Lake Constance
This tour is currently not running in 2016...
For a similar cycling experience, why not try:
-Garmisch & the Romantic Castles in Germany
-Pearls of Istria in Croatia
As the cowbells chime, you’ll experience the best of the Swiss countryside - from rugged mountain scenery to lush valleys. The highlights of this thrilling ride include the magnificent Alps, idyllic Lake Constance, the ancient city of St Gallen and even Europe’s most powerful waterfalls - not to mention the gastronomic delights of the region.
What not to miss
- A cliff-side lunch at Berggasthaus Aescher, with amazing valley views
- The Mainau gardens
- Michelin-rated roast chicken at Gasthof Adler, Mammern
- The spectacular Rheinfalls
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request