- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Austrian Wine & the best of the Danube
This tour is currently not running in 2016...
For a similar cycling experience, why not try:
-Garmisch & the Romantic Castles in Germany
-Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella in Italy
Discover why Austrian wine is the connoisseurs’ best-kept secret. The tradition of winemaking here has created world-class dry white wines, serious reds and fabulous sweet wines. As well as enjoying a tipple, there’s delightful countryside and medieval villages to drink in, with the Danube itself providing a majestic backdrop.
What not to miss
- The picture-perfect village of Dürnstein on the Danube
- Landhaus Bacher, Mautern - ranked in the world’s top 100 restaurants
- Eating and drinking in authentic Austrian Heurigers (wine taverns)
- Wine, wine and more wine...
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request