- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
Prices start from £755 per person
Prepare to fall in love with the Allgäu! Situated in a remote south-west corner of Bavaria, this stunning region remains something of a hidden gem. Few cyclists have so far discovered the delights of this unspoilt and spectacular landscape between Germany and Austria.
As always in Bavaria, you can expect the famous hospitality and passionate spirit of a distinctive culture that holds its traditional language, food, music, architecture and customs dear. From the natural majesty of the Southern Alps to the regal fantasy creation of Neuschwanstein, the dramatic countryside here includes a range of exhilarating cycling routes …
What not to miss
- Discover exquisite Bavarian villages and towns like Bad Bayersoien, Füssen and Bad Oberstaufen
- Pedal your way through the verdant Vils Valley beneath towering Alpine mountain ranges
- Admire Neuschwanstein, the renowned fairytale castle created by ‘Mad’ King Ludwig
- Visit the friendly beer gardens, chic shops and interesting museums of Oberstdorf, a top German ski resort
- Experience the thrilling cable car ride up to the awesome Nebelhorn Peak
- Enjoy spectacular views along traffic-free cycle lanes carved through the mountains
- Indulge in rustic culinary delights at Michelin-rated restaurants in the gourmet enclave of Hittisau
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This is a BSpoke Original Tour