- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Track the Bernina Express
The Via Albula/Bernina hiking route takes you along the stunning UNESCO World Heritage site of the Rhaetian Railway line from Thusis to Poschiavo. With views stretching over the magnificent architecture and breath taking Swiss Alpine landscapes, this tour is not one to be missed. The contrast between man-made structures and the beauty of nature can also be enjoyed on foot or by rail with your included rail card.
What not to miss
- Cool yet classic, Zurich is the city to visit in 2017
- The incredible Albula Route which is one of the most impressive hiking routes in Switzerland
- The cross over into Italy’s Tirano. From Alpine to the Med in just one afternoon (passport required).
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Route maps and instructions
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner