- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Amsterdam and the Best of Holland
This superb bike and boat holiday starting and finishing in Amsterdam shows you some of the best that the wonderful country of Holland has to offer.
Either cycling through the country’s “Green Heart” or enjoying from the deck of the MS Anna Maria Agnes, you will be able to visit the famous Dutch towns and cities of Delft, Rotterdam, Gouda and Haarlem as well as discovering the windmills at Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World heritage site, and traditional crafts and world famous art. If you fancy a day off from cycling, you can always relax on the boat.
What not to miss
- Visiting the 19 windmills at Kinderdijk, an UNESCO World Heritage site
- Seeing the works of Van Gogh, Rembrandt and Vermeer at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam
- Buying Gouda cheese and Jenever (Dutch gin) in the markets
- Accommodation on board the MS Anna Maria Agnes
- Full board (Breakfast, picnic lunch and a 3 course evening meal)
- Bikes and panniers
- Welcome drinks
- Guided option
- 2 guided city walks
- Evening cheese tasting
- Live music evening
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance whenever needed
- Electric bikes, child seats and child trailers on request
This tour is operated by our preferred local partner