- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Bike & Boat France
Discover hidden France on board our barges L'Estello and Soleo.
Our bike & boat holidays are for those that love to get out on the water as much as they love pedalling on land. The idea is to spend your days idly pedalling along picturesque paths before retreating to your floating hotel for an evening cruise on calm waters. The cycle routes keep to the water’s edge and are amongst some of the most gentle in our collection, while the boats that you’ll be staying on are equipped with everything you’ll need for a fabulous holiday; comfortable en-suite cabins and spacious living areas.
Currently we offer bike & boat experiences in South-eastern France, running through the wonderful areas of Provence and Camargue. Our trips are reversible in that you can chose to travel in whichever direction suits your preferred route. Whether you would prefer to travel Provence to Camargue or Camargue to Provence, the choice is yours.
Click on one of the boxes below to find out more about the itineraries and departure dates of these reversible tours. Alternatively, speak to one of our experts on 020 7471 7750 or enquire online.
- Architectural marvel and Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard
- Camargue Park and its wonderful wilderness
- Saucisson de taureau with a glass of Bandol rosé wine