- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Bike & Boat Italy
Experience la dolce vita on board the Ave Maria or the Vita Pugna in Italy.
Our bike & boat holidays are for those cyclists that like a jaunt on the water as well on two wheels. The concept is simple: spend your days pottering around on your bike, then retire to your boat in the evening for a well-deserved delicious meal and a good night's sleep.
Currently we offer bike & boat experiences in Northern Italy, running through the wonderful region of Veneto and over into Lombardy. Our trips are reversible in that you can chose to travel in whichever direction suits your preferred route. Whether you would prefer to travel Venice to Mantua or Mantua to Venice, the choice is yours.
Click on one of the boxes below to find out more about the itineraries and departure dates of these reversible tours. Alternatively, speak to one of our experts on 020 7471 7750 or enquire online.
- Venice's waterways and weaving backstreets
- The Po Delta Reserve's natural beauty and birdlife
- Mantua, the jewel of the Italian Renaissance
- Wonderful seafood with a glass of Lugana wine