- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Bike & Boat Holland
Holland is a great place for a bike & boat holiday, (especially if you are new to cycling) because it has a generally flat terrain but also has very attractive cycle routes that journey along rivers and through beautiful towns and cities. The added element of the boat, where you can relax on the decks and sleep in your own private cabin, makes the experience even more memorable.
The beautiful landscape, the charming people and the relaxed atmosphere makes Holland a place people come back to again and again. Whether it’s wondering through Amsterdam, with its vibrant culture and pretty canals, cycling through the stunning “Green Heart” area, or unwinding on the decks of the MS Anna Maria Agnes, there is something for everyone in this delightful destination. Holland is the ideal place for a peaceful but unforgettable cycling holiday and one of the best places to try the Bike & Boat experience.