- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Paradise in the Carinthian Lakes
This tour is currently not running in 2016...
For a similar cycling experience, why not try:
-The Mur Valley in Austria
-Pearls of Istria in Croatia
Dip into the invigorating landscape of the Carinthian Lakes on the ‘Austrian Riviera’, the southernmost province of this stunning country. Here, gorgeous beaches and secluded valleys are framed by dramatic high peaks. And pilgrimage churches, imposing castles, a 16th century Italian palace and a Benedictine Abbey are all en route.
What not to miss
- Local pumpkin soup - delicious
- ‘Buschenschänke’: pubs selling only food produced by themsleves
- Hochosterwitz - classic hilltop castle
- A glimpse of olden-day farming times at Maria Saal Freilichtmuseum
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request