- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Prices start from £959 per person
Explore this wonderfully varied landscape by bike, exploring the perfectly preserved medieval villages, secluded sandy coves, orchards, olive trees, rice fields and vineyards. Along the way you'll meet local producers and sample a tantalising array of food and drink from both the land and the sea. This area of Catalonia is a gastronomic delight - and comes with the option to add on a city stay in Girona or Barcelona.
What not to miss
- Tasting the jamon iberico, seafood paella and emporda wines
- The Dali museum in Figueres
- Relaxing on one of the many beautiful beaches
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- GPS trackers
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner