- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland
Prices start from £565 per person
Synonymous with cycling, this tour starts and finishes in Amsterdam allowing plenty of time for exploring this wonderful city’s museums as well as its cafes, art galleries, historic canals and architecture. The route takes you to traditional towns such as Haarlem, through flat hill free countryside and the short distances give you lots of opportunity to discover the best of the region. On this tour you will be able to immerse yourself in traditional Dutch culture cycling through tulip fields and alongside canals, buying gifts such as wooden clogs and eating pancakes and edam cheese. This is the perfect Dutch short break!
What not to miss
- The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam
- Visit between April and mid-May to see the Tulip season
- Seeing art by the Dutch masters in Haarlem
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Luggage Transfers
- Bikes and panniers
- City Taxes
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance whenever needed
- Bike breakdown pass
- Electric bikes, child seats, child trailer, Followme-tandems, tandems