- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Côtes du Rhône in Provence
Prices start from £1065 per person
Discover the natural wonders of La Provence on this venture into the Côtes du Rhône winelands. From ancient villages scattered with Roman ruins to historic cities, there are plenty of interesting places to stop and soak up Provencal history. And in between stops? Wonderful cycling through vineyards, along river trails and into the beautiful valleys of the Dentelles de Montmirail mountains. And then there’s the wine...
What not to miss
- The village of Gigondas, or 'Jocunditas', as it was known in Roman Times, which means 'joy' or 'rejoicing'
- Séguret: officially 'one of the prettiest villages in France', on your way to Vaison La Romaine
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- GPS trackers
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This is a BSpoke Original Tour