- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Côtes du Rhône in Provence - Short Break
Fantastic new tour only prices for 2017
Discover the natural wonders of Provence on this short but sweet venture into the Côtes du Rhône winelands. From ancient villages scattered with Roman ruins to historic cities, there are plenty of interesting places to stop and soak up Provençal history. And in between stops? Wonderful cycling through vineyards and along river trails. And then there’s the wine...
What not to miss
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape, the stunning historic village built at the bottom of a Fortress
- The beautiful hamlet of Loriol du Comtat, complete with its own château and Romanesque church
- The lovely markets of Carpentras,perfect for a potter
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers (on request)
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This is a BSpoke Original Tour