- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Holidays Austria
From secluded valleys to dramatic peaks, a cycling holiday in Austria is an extraordinary opportunity to experience one of Europe’s hidden treasures. Potter around chocolate-box villages and taste unique wines with the locals all the while enjoying spectacular views of a beautifully scenic landscape.
The snow capped mountains, lush rolling hills and wild forrests make the austrian country-side a wonderous place to be year round, particularly in the summer months. Cycle trails criss-cross the landscape and line the rivers, passing through villages and riverside towns. Further down, dip into the invigorating landscape of the Carinthian lakes on the 'Austrian Riviera'. Here, the gorgeous beaches and secluded valleys are framed by the dramatic Alpine peaks.
- Discovering exceptional Austrian wines; perfect with Wiener Schnitzel and Sachertorte
- See why Styria is known as the Green Heart of Austria
- Exploring UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Graz in the Mur Valley