- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Holidays Croatia
A cycling holiday in Croatia's northern region of Istria features beautifully unspoilt countryside, lush evergreen forests and charming hilltop towns. Carefully tended vineyards produce some excellent local wines thanks to the summer month's beautiful sunny days and mild evenings which yield the perfect grapes.
The coastal paths of Istria is best experienced on two wheels, taking in the spectacular seaside villages, hilltop towns and historic cities that make up this beautiful destination. And when you're not exploring the rugged coastline on your bike, indulge in the local fresh fare and superb locally produced wines.
- Spectacular coastline scenery, with winding paths leading past small, pebbled beaches and tree-lined bays. Medieval towns built around picturesque harbours, their red-roofed houses and imposing churches lining narrow, cobbled streets
- Excellent local wines from the carefully tended vineyards
- The exquisitely clear waters along the Istrian coast - perfect for a cooling dip