- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Holidays Holland
It can be argued that Holland (or The Netherlands) is the birthplace of cycling. With that said, where's a better place to go than here for a biking holiday? With its nearly flat, idyllic countryside blossoming with multi-coloured tulips and towpaths following endless waterways, Holland is a cyclists dream and a perfect place to take children to experience their first activities holiday.
And when your leisurely day is over, you can sit back and enjoy some local, or neighbouring Belgian beer and tuck into some traditional Haring ‘Hollandse Nieuwe’ (Dutch new herring) and a stroopwafel for desert.
- The Dutch capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site - Amsterdam
- The oldest lock in the world, Kolksluis, which is still in working order
- Volendam on Markermeer Lake, known for its colourful wooden houses and old fishing boats