- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Holidays Italy
Renowned for its fresh and zingy Mediterranean flavours, Italy is a taste sensation wherever you go. South Tyrol is Italy’s northernmost province and offers up some fantastic wines as well as some rather impressive views of the surrounding Dolomites. Summertime in the mountains means relaxed, hazy days filled with fresh air, deep blue lakes and meandering cycle paths - simply the perfect combination of scenery and temperature for cycling.
Whether you're dining al fresco on the mediterraneanesque shores of Lake Garda or watching the sun set behind the craggy peaks of the Dolomites, by day our cycle routes will have you meandering through deep valleys, rustic villages and charming vineyards, all with a spectacular mountain backdrops.
- Great for cyclists, quiet lanes and ‘Strade Bianche’ crisscross the countryside, linking magnificent medieval towns and villages
- Plenty of mysterious churches and ancient Etruscan sites
- Fantastic wine in South Tyrol - best served with roast sweet chestnuts and speck