- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Holidays Portugal
With over 1000 miles of dazzling coastline and with areas sometimes averaging 3000 hours of sunshine a year, Portugal has, for a long time, been a firm holiday favourite.
There is no better way to explore this glorious country than by bike. Cruise the Algarve coast on two wheels with crystal clear waters and sandy cliffs presenting themselves to you around every corner. Quaint fishing villages dot the coastline, offering delicious fresh catches for lunch and dinner and if you get a little too hot? Simply dive into the cool waters of the Algarve to refresh yourself.
The best bits
- Feasting on the local fish - including fresh salty sardines!
- Sampling the stunning local wines
- Exploring the winding streets and alleyways of the town of Tavir
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request