- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Holidays Slovenia
A cycling holiday in Slovenia offers up stunning landscapes that are as diverse as they are beautiful. Emerald-green lakes are met by snow-capped mountains and picturesque castles overlook quaint Alpine villages. Slovenia is a cyclist’s paradise with a fantastic network of cycle routes and byways that meander between plump forests and rolling meadows, all to the backdrop of unspoilt natural beauty.
This country truly is a hidden European gem. Quiet country lanes and charming villages, breath-takingpine forests, vineyards and sunflower fields all await you in Slovenia. When you've soaked up all the fresh air you possibly can there is Ljubljana to explore, a historic city with a buzzing cafe scene and a picturesque Old Town that you can wonder around for hours.
- Off-the-beaten track and hidden from hordes of tourists, discover Slovenia before the crowds do
- Sample Slovenia’s top quality wines and beers in authentic mountain towns
- Relax in serene lakeside towns and marvel at the natural beauty of Triglav National Park
- Pedal the perfect cycle routes through verdant forests and alongside tranquil rivers