- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling Holidays Switzerland
Switzerland boasts some fabulous cities that are both modern and historic, cool and charming. On our hand-picked Swiss tour you'll be able to explore Zürich before heading into the classic Alpine pastures of the Swiss countryside, glittering lakes and quaint villages scattered along the trail. A pleasingly diverse country where urban chic and incredible mountain views go hand in hand.
- Lake Brienz with its turquoise waters and stunning backdrop of Alpine forest covered Alps
- The bustling metropolis of Zürich with culture contrasts of the old world and the new
- The beautiful lakeside town of Lucerne that sits on the edge of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Biosphäre Entlebuch