- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Along the Danube
Prices start from £775 per person
A dreamy cruise along this serene European river, visiting three different countries as you go. Begin in Munich, drifting along to Bratislava then beautiful Vienna and taking the Danube loop, ending back in Munich. With lots to explore on land by bike - from glorious gardens, castles and valley paths.
What not to miss
- Touring the cities of Munich, Bratislava and Vienna for the day
- Cruising along the world famous Danube river
- Famous cities, wonderful scenery and lookout from high above the Danube loop
- Accommodation on MV Theodor Kõrner
- Full board - all meals included
- Flights and transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- GPS tracker
- Assistance from tour leader whenever needed
- Electric bikes on request
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner