- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Discovering Lake Como
From the old town of Como to the romantic setting of Varenna, this Italian Lake tour has a lot to offer. Lake Como is a walker’s paradise, all the towns and villages that adorn the lake are beautiful and have rustic charm, and at every point there is normally a spectacular view of the Lake and surrounding area.
Take a cable car up to Brunate to get a truly panoramic view of the lake or soak up the culture while drinking a glass of crisp Italian wine while sitting on the waterfront. This route shows you the beauty of the area and gives you an insight into why people come back to Lake Como year after year.
What not to miss
- The intriguing old town of Como; with a rich history and interesting Medieval and Roman architecture
- Beautiful viewpoints of Lake Como, especially from Madonna di Breglia
- Experience the charms of the many picturesque lakeshore villages
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Route maps and instructions
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner