- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Essence of Slovenia
Prices start from £695 per person
This small, yet incredibly diverse country in the heart of Europe is truly an undiscovered gem. Explore the spectacular Alpine scenery of the northwest, meandering through quiet country lanes and charming villages. Travel through breath taking pine forests, vineyards and sunflower fields, with the snow-capped Julian Alps as a stunning backdrop. Sample excellent Slovenian wines, feast on delicious local dishes and mingle with friendly and welcoming locals.
What not to miss
- Discovering the beautiful Alpine town of Bled, set on the banks of a tranquil, emerald-green lake
- Relaxing in the lakeside town of Ribcev Laz, set in the shadow of Mount Triglav, Slovenia’s highest mountain
- Cycling through awe-inspiring Alpine scenery in one of Europe’s most unspoilt countries
- Trying top-quality Slovenian wines and sampling the two fantastic national beers, Laško Zlatorog and Union
- Indulging in some delicious Slovenian desserts such as potica (a rolled cake filled with nuts) and sour apple pies.
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- GPS available on request
- Assistance from a local rep whenever needed
- Electric bikes available on request
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner