- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
The Golden Pass Line
Prices start from £1255 per person
From the bright lights of effervescent Zürich, to the gorgeous lakeside town of Lucerne, this tour lets you explore some of Switzerland's most attractive cities - with wonderfully tranquil cycling in between. Wending your way through blissful Alpine pastures, via picturesque villages and serene lakes, you'll experience the best of quintessential Switzerland - with jaw-dropping mountain views along the way.
What not to miss
- Sampling Gruyeres' unique double cream meringue
- A cruise on the amazing turquoise waters of Lake Brienz
- Visiting the spectacular Reichenbach Falls
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- GPS trackers
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner