- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Pearls of Istria in Croatia
Istria’s beautiful countryside and spectacular coastal paths are best experienced in the saddle, stopping at picturesque seaside villages, hilltop towns and historic cities to experience the heritage and culture of this beautiful destination. And out of the saddle? It’s all about the delicious Istrian cuisine and superb locally produced wines.
What not to miss
- Fresh Sardines. They’re everywhere - and they taste delicious
- The White Truffle Pasta at Pod Voltom, Motovun, is sublime
- Swimming in the amazingly clear waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Pula’s Roman Amphitheatre, one of the best preserved in the world
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request