- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
Prices start from £875 per person
Immersed in the blue of the Adriatic, Istria is an exquisite mix of green forests, historic hilltop towns, vineyards and olive groves framed by the crystal clear ocean. And then there’s the wonderful flow of Istrian wine. This tour takes you along the glorious wine route, tasting your way through the medieval towns of Grožnjan, Oprtalj, Motovun and the former Roman colony of Poreč, to the beautiful fishing town of Rovinj.
What not to miss
- Visiting Istrian winemakers and sampling indigenious wines
- Savudrija lighthouse, built by Count Metternich as a love nest
- Sampling truffles in Livade (believed to an aphrodisiac)
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- GPS trackers
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner