- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
St. Moritz and Lake Como
Prices start from £945 per person
If you love dramatic mountain backdrops, this tour is hard to beat - especially as the cycle route means you get to drink in the views without having to do the climbs (enjoy an amazing train journey up into the mountains). Cycle along riverside paths, along valley floors, and through lovely villages; experience the glamour of St. Moritz, and the serenity of Lake Como.
What not to miss
- Astonishing mountain views from the Berinna express train
- The mineral springs in St Moritz, discovered 3,000 years ago
- Visiting Piona abbey, near Colico
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- GPS trackers
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner