- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels
This classic cycle tour takes you around Lake Constance stopping at historic towns such as Stein am Rhein, Bregenz and Lindau and passing through three countries, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Lake Constance is surrounded by vineyards, orchards and beaches with views of the stunning alps in the background. Enjoy swimming in the lake, fresh fish, local wines, visiting medieval castles or even a trip on a traditional lake steamer.
What not to miss
- Visit Constance’s old town and its many beautiful buildings such as Konstanz Minister, an 11th century building with its tower offering fantastic views of the surrounding area
- Enjoy Apple Strudel in Austria for lunch and Fondue in Switzerland for dinner!
- Swimming in one of the lidos around Lake Constance
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Luggage Transfers
- Bikes and panniers
- City Taxes
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance whenever needed
- Bike breakdown pass
- Electric bikes, child seats, child trailer, followme-tandems, tandems
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner