- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities
Prices start from £565 per person
This cycling and activities based holiday is perfectly designed with families in mind, located in the picturesque Peschiera de Garda on the southern shores of Lake Garda. Slightly different to our other holidays, you're based in one hotel meaning you don't have to pack and unpack. You're also situated close to the old town and can relax after a day of cycling in the swimming pool and the surrounding gardens.
Designed with the younger traveller in mind, there are four days of cycling routes which are mainly on flat cycleways or quiet roads. As well as cycling through the spectacular scenery of the region, you and your family will have the chance to visit botanical gardens, one of Europe’s top theme parks and wild animals in a conservation park!
Adult and children’s bikes are included and for younger child, we can also provide child seats, child trailers or follow me tandems as well as helmets.
What not to miss
- Parco Sigurta a vast and beautiful botanic park
- Gardaland, one of Europe’s best theme parks
- Enjoying the best Italian ice creams in one of the gelatarias on the shores of Lake Garda
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Luggage Transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance whenever needed
- Electric bikes, child seats, child trailer, followme-tandems, tandems and helmets on request
- Ferry crossing from Peschiera del Garda to Garda