- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Perfumes of Provence - Short Break
Fantastic new tour only prices for 2017
A colourful landscape strewn with lavender fields, sunflowers and grapevines, Provence enjoys a wonderful Mediterranean climate - perfect for crafting its speciality, dry rosé wine. This route takes you into the Luberon hills through lush green valleys and ancient villages. The light here is dazzling - no wonder so many artists have painted the region’s varying vistas. And the food is wonderful too...
What not to miss
- Saint-Remy-de-Provence, home to some of Van Gogh's finest work
- Fontaine-de-Vaucluse: Amazing for food with a view to die for
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers (on request)
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This is a BSpoke Original Tour