- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Ludwig’s Versailles & Mozart’s Salzburg
This tour is currently not running in 2016...
For a similar BSpoke experience, why not try:
-Garmisch & the Romantic Castles cycling in Germany
-Walking the Wettersteins in Germany
From the cobbled streets of fairytale towns dating back to the Middle Ages, to the famous castles and museums of Mozart’s hometown, this region is an ode to history, culture and passion. Rolling farmland, pretty rural villages, sunny meadows and shady green forests are the order of the day, all with a dramatic alpine backdrop.
What not to miss
- ‘Mad’ King Ludwig’s Island Palace, Schloss Herrenchiemsee
- Listening to Mozart in Salzburg
- Spectacular fjord Königsee, and The Chiemsee: Bavaria’s largest lake
- “Salzburger Nockerl” (sweet soufflé)
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request