- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Why go on a short break?
Great for those who can't escape the office for very long, our breaks are short and sweet but loaded with activities, the inevitable gorgeous scenery and incredible food and wine. They are a perfect way to explore a specific part of Europe without taking too much time off work and are best enjoyed with some of your nearest and dearest, without anyone having to commit too much time.
Why are these options suitable for short breaks?
- Short one to two and a half hour flight times from the UK
- Short transfers from the arrival airport to your first hotel (maximum transfer time of up to one hour)
- All self-guided so you can go at your own pace
- Flexible options if you are looking for a one, two or three night hotel option depending if you want to move every day or stay a little longer. In either case, we’ll move your luggage between hotels
- Enables you to explore some of the most beautiful parts of Europe in a short amount of time
- We will organise everything for you: from flights and transfers, to hotels and restaurants and our local representatives will provide fully serviced bikes, maps and route notes so you can just relax and enjoy your well-earned short break!