- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
The Sicilian Experience
The beautiful island of Sicily has some of the most varied and dazzling landscapes in Europe, cultural gems, ancient history and some of the best culinary delights in the Mediterranean.
Cycling through this seductive island is the best way to see its highlights and hidden treasures, arriving into Catania with Mount Etna to greet you and passing through historical Baroque towns such as Noto and Syracuse.
You will also glide through nature reserves, ancient ruins and enjoy swimming off the Mediterranean and Ionian coasts. You will also be rewarded by the flavours of Sicilian food such as seafood, almonds, tomatoes and ricotta.
This holiday is also available as a 7 day/6 night version and with extra night stays in Caltagirone or Syracuse on request.
What not to miss
- Visiting the Baroque towns of Noto, Caltagirone and Syracuse
- Admiring the Vendicari Nature Reserve and taking a swim from one of its beautiful beaches
- Enjoy the local Sicilian cuisine and red wine, Nero d’Avola
- Hotel Accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast
- Luggage Transfers
- Transfers from Caltagirone to Piazza Armerina and from Comiso to Modica
- Bikes and panniers
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance whenever needed
This tour is operated by our preferred local partner