- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Prices start from £1135 per person
The South Tyrol’s incredible natural beauty engulfs you on this tour, as you weave through deep valleys and apple orchards down to the Mediterranean-esque shores of Lake Garda, before finishing near the impossibly romantic city of Verona. Ancient castles, rustic villages and vineyards punctuate the journey, all with a spectacular mountain backdrop.
What not to miss
- 12th century Churburg Castle, which contains the world’s largest private collections of armaments
- Al fresco dining on the shores of Lake Garda
- Sampling the finest Italian wines in San Pietro in Carino
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Bed and breakfast
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Local support available whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request
- This is a BSpoke Original Tour