- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Castles, Beer & Wine along the Main
This tour is currently not running in 2016...
For a similar cycling experience, why not try:
-Magical Moselle Wine Route in Germany
-Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella in Italy
If it’s tasty local refreshments you’re after, this route will leave you spoilt for choice. Starting in the beautiful rolling hills of Franconian Switzerland, awash with pretty villages ancient castles and fantastic breweries, it then follows the Main Valley through forests, meadows and vineyards via some beautiful towns... and deep into wine territory.
What not to miss
- There are wine festivals on all the time - ask your rep for details
- Schäufele (roast shoulder of pork) – try this under vines at Hinterhöfle wine and beer garden, Volkach
- Bratwurst and beers in Kulmbach
- A trip to Bad Staffelstein’s thermal spa
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request