- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
This tour is currently not running in 2016...
For a similar cycling experience, why not try:
-Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella in Italy
-Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps in Germany
Who can resist the romantic lure of Tuscany? With rolling hills covered in olive groves, vineyards and scatterings of farmhouses, this revered Italian region has long been the muse of the world’s great artists. Tuscany is best experienced off the beaten track on quiet rides through the esquisite scenery that has captivated visitors for centuries.
What not to miss
- Pienza - classic hill top town and UNESCO world heritage site
- San Gimignano - a small medieval hill town known for its fine towers
- Breakfast with a view at Piccolo Hotel La Valle
- Drinking Chianti... in Chianti
- 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- Tandems and electric bikes on request