- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Tuscany & the Chianti Hills E-Bike Safari
Prices start from £1145 per person
From the cypress-lined paths of Gladiator to the beautiful villa featured in Kenneth Branagh’s Much Ado About Nothing, this dreamy Tuscan tour seems to take you from one beautiful film set to another. As 92% of Tuscany’s terrain is either hills or mountain, the views are spectacular - and far easier to enjoy, thanks to the Raleigh e-bike you’ll be equipped with
What not to miss
- Tasting wine along the enticing Chianti wine territory
- Visiting the famous Abbey of Sant'antimo
- Taking in the stunning views of Lake Trasimeno from Cortona
- Indulging in un caffé - the Italian way, with our mid morning coffee stops at traditional cafes
- Tasting the many tipples of local vino with wine tasting sessions on six of the seven days you are in Tuscany
- Hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and dinners plus refreshments (on guided tours)
- Bed & breakfast on self-guided tours
- Luggage transfers
- Raleigh e-bikes with personalised fittings
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions (GPS on request)
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- All private tours, events and entrance fees
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner