- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria E-Bike Safari
Prices start from £1055 per person
With an expert guide to lead you, you'll be shown Tuscany and Umbria ’s best bits - all made blissfully easy with a power assisted electric bike. Take in the grand views in Italy’s stunning valleys and quaint hill-top villages. Pedal along quiet side roads and the ancient highway of the Roman empire; feast on wondrous Italian cuisine and indulge in traditional wines almost daily.
What not to miss
- Tuscany's rolling hills and spectacular views
- A historic tour of the beautiful city of Assisi
- 360 degree view of Tuscany, Umbria and Marche
- Cycling through the vineyards of the Knights of Malta
- A private tour of a genuine Tuscan castle
- Morning coffee breaks to recharge and indulge in one of Italian's great exports
- A dinner prepared for you by celebrity chef, Giancarlo Polito
- Hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts, six lunches and dinners plus refreshments (on guided tour)
- Bed & breakfast on self-guided tour
- Luggage transfers
- Raleigh e-bikes with personalised fittings
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions (GPS on request)
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- All private tours, events and entrance fees
- This tour is operated by our preferred local partner