- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Hugely popular with walkers and hikers, the Tyrol region is awash with grassy alpine meadows, dramatic mountains, pine and maple tree forests, and dazzling lakes. Ride on cable cars and walk along mountain-top trails, enjoy boat trips, and even take a steam train to Innsbruck. And of course, the route is dotted with tasty Gasthofs...
What not to miss
- Swimming in The Achensee – Tirol’s largest and arguably most beautiful lake
- A steam train ride from Pertisau to Maurach, and a boat ride back
- Beers with a view at the Plumsjochhütte
- Cheese, cheese and more cheese in Eng
- 3 and 4 star accommodation
- Flights and transfers
- Luggage transfers
- Route maps and instructions
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed