- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
We do the hard work, so you don't have to
Our walking holidays have been selected after much careful research to find a great route for your holiday. You’re free to potter at your own pace, content in the knowledge that the comprehensive itinerary we supply you with will lead you to the best bits, and get you where you need to be - via some spectacular scenery. And because we transfer your luggage from hotel to hotel, your days are clutter-free.
Relax all the way
At each hotel you’ll enjoy traditional hospitality at its best. Hotels have been chosen specifically for their location - either in the heart of the village or town where you will be staying, or in a remote spot of outstanding beauty. From here you can explore the surrounding areas, take in the sights and put your feet up for a drink whenever you like. If you need any advice on how to get around and what not to miss, local reps are always on hand.
Suitable for everyone
We have kept the daily distances and the difficulty of the walks to a level that any healthy person can easily manage, whatever your level of fitness.
To view our new 16/17 BSpoke brochure, simply click here