- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Austria
From unrelenting cliffs to grassy meadows, the dramatically diverse landscape of the Tyrol region produces the perfect environment for walking holidays in Austria. The Alpine cuisine from Gasthofs accompanied with spectacular views of pristine lakes and gracious mountains cultivates a stimulating encounter with nature.
Whilst walking through the Tyrol region you'll be surrounded by chocolate box images, from rustic cabins high in the mountains, to authentic Austrian restaurants with lakeside views, where a slice of Apfelstrudel never tasted so good. Day to day you'll be roaming grassy slopes, thick forests and snow-capped mountains, but don't worry you'll be well rewarded for your perambulation. One of our favourite lunch spots is The Gaisalm, an idyllic wooden cabin right on the water's edge, surrounded by lush grassy fields - ideal for a spot of post-lunch sunbathing.
- Tirol’s emerald green lake, The Achensee
- Cable car rides amongst forests, mountains and lakes
- The timeless Alpine village of Eng Alm, has retained its traditional charm for centuries