- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Croatia
Inland, the landscape is made up of unspoilt countryside, lush evergreen forests and charming hilltop towns. The coastline is scattered with pebbled beaches, tree-lined bays and not to mention the charming, historic city of Dubrovnik. And finally, the islands of the Adriatic are of national park standard, with salt lakes and lazy villages scattered along the beaches... all with the backdrop of the crystal-clear Adriatic sea. A magical place for a stroll, whatever the time of year.
- Dubrovnik, the famous historic city that has recently rose to fame in the popular Game of Thrones television series
- The Elaphite and Mljet islands surrounded by crystal clear water