- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays France
The south of France has a distinctly Mediterranean feel - reflected beautifully in the delicious food and fragrant wines on offer in abundance. Then there's the stunning yellows of the sunflowers, deep purples of the lavender and the rolling hills to wander through. It’s no surprise that Provence has attracted artists like Van Gogh for centuries.
- Enjoying the smells and colours of Provence's famous lavender fields
- Visiting the stately Château at Grignan
- The virtually traffic-free little roads