- Catalonia Discovery
- Coastal Cycling in the Algarve
- Essence of Slovenia
- Châteaux of the Loire
- 'Flat Out' from Amsterdam to Bruges New!
- Lake Constance - Three Countries on Two Wheels New!
- The Golden Pass Line
- The Sicilian Experience New!
- Alsace and The Rhine Valley
- Amsterdam and the Charms of Holland New!
- Bavaria's Allgäuer Alps
- Cycling the Istrian Peninsula
- Lake Garda - Family Cycling and Activities New!
- Lake Garda, Verona, Soave and Venice
- Côtes du Rhône in Provence
- Garmisch & the Romantic Castles
- St. Moritz and Lake Como
- Perfumes of Provence
- Südtirol, Lake Garda & Valpolicella
Bike and Boat Holidays
Walking Holidays Germany
With its outlandish natural beauty, fabled castles and exquisite cuisine, walking holidays in Germany offer everything from mountain summits to glacial valleys. Immerse yourself into a vibrant and friendly culture whilst experiencing some jaw dropping scenery.
On your German walking holiday, you'll be wandering from one glorious valley to another, stopping to marvel at rushing waterfalls and plunging gorges. But the old towns you'll visit along the way are worth a mention too. A mix of chic, cosmopolitan and old world Bavarian charm, a whole day can easily be spent exploring the museums, shops and back streets of Garmish-Partenkirchen.
- Spectacular cuisine, finely accompanied with some of the world’s best beer and unique wines
- Bathing lakes, waterfalls and narrow gorges lie near the glaciated town of Wallgau
- Experiencing Germany's highest peak - Zugspitze